Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Reflexology treatment cost?
Initial 75 minute session including full treatment and detailed consultation - £45
Subsequent full treatments - £40
Save £20 when blocks of 4 treatments are pre-booked and paid for in advance at a cost of £145.
Free post-natal Reflexology treatment if client has been having Reflexology with Laura throughout her pregnancy (to be used within 4 weeks of the birth of the baby).
[An additional charge is applied to clients who live outside a 10 mile radius of Hertford, this is to cover petrol costs.]
How will I feel after the treatment?
Following a treatment, hopefully you will be feeling very relaxed and enjoying the benefits of having reflexology. The effects of Reflexology are unique to each person, feeling a sense of well-being and energised are common reactions, as are other reactions that can include:
• feeling emotional
• a temporary worsening of your symptoms
• feeling hot or cold
• feeling very relaxed
• sleeping more soundly
• increased energy
• increased urination
• increased thirst
Please rest assured that any adverse reactions should only last for a day or two and are completely normal and indicate that the body is:
• Expelling toxins from the system
Following the advice below may help you to lesson these reactions and will work well in conjunction with the reflexology to help your body to heal:
• Drinking plenty of water after having reflexology will help to flush out these toxins from your body, hydrate, reduce the possibility of headaches and improve energy levels.
• Avoid or limit tea, coffee and alcohol for 24 hours after a treatment as these are stimulants which could reduce the effectiveness of your treatment.
• Where possible, allow yourself to rest after the treatment.
Is Reflexology suitable for everyone?
There are some contraindications to having Reflexology, which I will check with you prior to your treatment.